Thank you for your interest in applying to live here at Circuit!
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner. The Workforce/Affordable Housing program is an income-based program designed to reduce the barrier to affordable quality housing for the working force community in Houston.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Any applicant or resident living in an affordable unit cannot earn more than the following annual incomes.
- 1-person home may earn no more than $44,150 annually
- 2-person home may earn no more than $50,450 annually
- 3-person home may earn no more than $56,750 annually
- 4-person home may earn no more than $63,050 annually
- 6 months of consecutive current bank statements. ALL pages must be included and be one sided.
- 6 consecutive bi-weekly paystubs, 4 semi-monthly and 2 monthly.
What Do I Need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application and to get on the Circuit waitlist, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person's individual income and assets
Do You Qualify? Contact Us at (713) 224-2200 or fill out the form below to Learn More and to Apply for our Waitlist.
Your submission was successful. We will get back with you shortly.